Tuesday, May 10, 2011

renewed reflection

as mentioned over on my other blog - weddingsongstories.com - i have a lot of things going on in this season of life.  with my wife expecting our first child, i literally cannot know how crazy our life may be in a few months, and the past few months of pregnancy and prayer and life have been crazy enough. 

over the month of June, i'll have a sabbatical... intended to be a time of rest for me, since i don't rest very well. 

over those four weeks, i'll be visiting four other churches, seeing how they do things, hanging out with their worship leaders, and asking hard questions. 

i'll post a response to each church i visit here in this space, and link it from FB and Twitter... please check back and comment as i share my impressions... i want to be clear, but i also don't want to be a slave to my assumptions or misunderstandings, so challenge me as necessary :-)

No comments: